Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby BrAxToN

CONGRATS KEVIN AND JENNA!!!
FINALLLY!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Baby BRAXTON is here!!!
NAME:Braxton Kevin Lee
WEIGHT:8 lbs 20 inchs!!

Im finally an aunt, its weird to think that I am but I am so excited :)
Finally a baby in the family!!!
Jenna was supposed to get induced on Saturday at 3 o clock, and we all thought he wouldn't come before that, but what do you know, HE DID! Not very far in advance before that but every little bit counts, she started having contractions Friday night and they went to the hopsital than, she went into labor in the middle of the night and had Baby Braxton early Saturday morning at 6:18 a.m.!! :) He is soo adorable, and has lots of black hair, and cute lil junky cheeks! Extremly cute! Can't tell who he looks like yet... mom or dad... we'll find out later, Me and my mom can kinda see some Kevin in him.
Labor went well for Jenna so I hear and she did an "really good job" according to Kevin! ha
I got to hold Braxton for probably an hour or more being that it was only my mom and I there, and he fell asleep in my arms and was so adorable!

Jenna is against a blog for some odd reason so I will be the blogger for her child, ha
Here are some pictures of baby braxton and who ever else I was able to snap a picture of!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Don't look at me, only Braxton! ha
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Day 2 for Baby Braxton, already in cute outfit and mohawk going! :)
I cant wait for them to come home from hospital tomorrow!!!
I guess i'll be at my moms more often for the next month!

Sorry some aren't as clear, I had to result to my camera on my phone for some pics, my camera decided to die about 10 mins after getting to the hopsital so I will post more pictures when they get home tomorrow and we get my moms camera with lots of pics! Ill make sure to get Jenna and Kevin in some too!
Ill be sure to be the LEE family's blogger so all of you guys can see adorable lil braxton more often! Well off to the hospital to see my baby newphew!! :)


6 comments:

Randi said...

Yeah! How cute is he! Let us know when Jenna is ready for some visitors. There are a lot of us that want to see his chubby cheeks in real life. I am sure you are going to be a great aunt, way better than Devon (just kidding)!

Chelsea said...

he is such a cutie, I got some good ones of him on my blog. Congrats Auntie, you will be a great one, I know! So they're coming home Monday, right?

Becky said...

YAH! so glad you posted about baby braxton! you took some cute pics! He is SO cute, a beautiful little newborn! Congrats to you! Braxton will be a LUCKY little guy to have a fun aunt like you!

Tell Jenna congrats! :)

Tawny Antelman said...

Of course ill be way better than Devon is as an aunt, i wont stand up my nephews and neices! haha JK!

Yes chels they come home this morning, so i am so excited to see him once im off work, last night when we went down to hosp he was so adorable in his lil green outfit! :) you will have to bring brayden by to see him, but make sure its when i can be there to see brayden, so at night!

I hope im a good aunt, ha i know he will be spoiled rotten by me, as will he by every other person in the world, First borns alwasy are!

Tawny Antelman said...

and yes i will let you guys know Randi, i will tell jenna to text you or let you guys know when shes ready for some vistors!

Anonymous said...

you look good with a baby in your arms....