Friday, November 2, 2007

HaLLowEEn

HAPPY late HALLOWEEN!!

This Halloween nothing to exciting happened, aw well! I was sick all weekend that there was actually Halloween party's and things going on, so im pretty sure sleeping occupied me instead!

Wed for Halloween my work dressed up and we had HAWAIIAN PARIDISE WAMU theme... needless to say being I am the youngest they talked me into wearing the "coconut bra". hmmmm interesting to wear at work, but they made sure i was modest being it is a bank i work at... there was many comments of "I like your coconuts" "Nice coconuts" "hmmm hula dancer eh" "hahaha" "Hey coconuts" so i got a few new nicknames and all.

Wed night my mom made amazing chilli and cornbread, i am not the biggest fan of chilli, yeah i like it but not something i would think to ask her to make, but this time around it was so good! So, i went and picked that up for me and my roomate and we handed out candy all night. I wish i could of gone trick or treating but i think i am a little past the to old stage. We had tons of cute kids come through and we basically ran out of candy, my mom didnt supply me with enough i guess, but supplied me with a bag full the day after halloween, to eat alone, NOT SOMETHING I NEED!

we had a few cute/random trick or treater quotes to us... here are 2 that i memeber laughing at for a very long time...

one was a little boy who was about 5 or 6 years old... Laura answered the door and after she gave him candy he goes "you guys have a very nice house" haha haha sidenote... our house is not "VERY NICE" and esp right now, we have these like fouton type couch things, so we dont even have real couches, and the family room isnt all decorated and cute... so it made us laugh, at least little kids think we have a nice house even if we dont!

The second was another little boy, me and my roomate were sitting on the couch watching tv and we hear the door so laura starts to get up well he knocks again, literally 10 seconds later, and this one is louder and harder. Laura answers the door and the boy goes... "I knocked and waited and you took to long so I had to knock again" haha we couldnt help but laugh at him, but my oh my, impatient impatient, but it was funny!

Here are some pictures... uuhhh uhmm!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket









































































7 comments:

Becky said...

haha! that is so funny! love the coconuts little lady! What a fun place to work!

Chelsea said...

those are nice jugs! you look so much more like Jenna now that your hair is darker, but your eyes remind me of our Auntie Marilyn! & your hair grows like a foot every week, what do you use some special horse shampoo!? thats all. see you tomorrow :)

Tawny Antelman said...

fun place to work... uhmmm not so sure about that one.

Yes chelsea i use horse shampoo, no i dont, but i heard thats good for your hair, try it out and let me know please, ha it hasnt gotten any longer, so i say... i dont think i look more like jenna cuz her hairs so blonde, but maybe. ha

Yes yes see you tonight, get ready for... HELL!

sandy said...

look whos livin in 2007, yep its yo momma, arent ya proud?? how come you didn't bring me any cookies!!

Randi said...

First off I thought you had a wig on the pictures. I can't believe how long your hair is. I love it!
And Second, I am glad you commented on my blog. Brooklyn kept telling me you think I am the mormon mobster, so I thought you wouldn't want me anywhere near your blog. But Devon gave me the okay to comment on yours. So, Hey!
And Third, how are you not fat with your mothers wonderful cooking?

Devdog said...

im really looking forward to your future blog pictures...not. devontrejo@hotmail.com, you know what i want baby gurl

Anonymous said...

did you HAVE to wear the coconut bra?! of course you did! the new wamu crew looks solid. love you girl.... kace