I love Christmas time as well as decorating for christmas!
This year I decided to decorate our house, and even managed to talk my brother into helping me put up christmas lights! As I turned them on last night I came to find out that half of a strand isn't working... needless to say its at the highest part of the roof, go figure! So, hopefully I can just find the one thats not working rather than put a new strand up there!
I found the cutest christmas stockings at the DOLLAR STORE! There adorable and they were only a dollar, I guess I really do take after my mom on the bargain shopping even though I complain to her about it. haha
I managaged to get lots of cute things really cheap! I mean not a whole lot of people come over to our house, so it doesn't matter how cute it is, but most of it actually turned out cute!
Im ready for christmas and the christmas atmosphere and spirit!
Ive managed to get a lot of my shopping done before Decemeber even hit, so it makes it that much easier on me that I don't have to rush around last minute for everyone!
Best of all its finally COLD outside and actually feels like WINTER time! We can finally put our air way up and not get hot, even though I still sleep with 2 fans on, but I like it really cold and bundling up with blankets. mmmm!
You can't see the cute little snowflakes but there is some!





6 comments:
Wowee Tawny arent you ambitious! Cuteness!! Points for Trev for helpin out his sis... I love it all! and BTW I think Momma Sandy is where I get my tight wallet from too, its all good.
WOW! I am SUPER impressed! YOur house looks SO cute! Love the snowman on the shelf and i cant believe you found those stockings at the dollar store. SCORE!
Your lights look GREAT! Even with the one strand not working...way better then mine! i need to spruce ours up! hmm...ideas?
aww you did a good job at the palace! i miss that place. so i'll see you saturday!?
ps your sisters baby is sooo cute!
Yeah, im sure my mom is where you get it from... she gets to everyone on that. ha im half and half cuz my dads not like that at all, if i like something ill still buy it full price!!
Thanks my lights are fixed now so it looks better! Becky the snowman were only 2 bucks each at walgreens, you just got to surf for bargains ha.
what the? when did this part of you come out? Im impressed, way to go auntie beast. cant wait to see braxton when i come, i have a feeling this is going to be you kid, aka youre going to steal him ( willingly from jenna) a lot. youre turning into a M.I.T.!!!! AHHHH
haha i can decorate when i want ya know... we just werent in there for xmas last year unless i so would of and v day u did the lil kid decorations haha and easter u wouldnt help me!
admit it your jealous!
yes yes i will steal her kid willingly, you got it all right, ive already babysat willingly many times. basically when i go over there they know there gonna have to give him up, but she loves it! ha he LOVES ME TOO!
Post a Comment