Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy late BDAY DEVOTTED!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND!! 20... your an adult now... you know what that means!
Yes... I am a almost a week late but... I didn't forget to wish her a happy b day on her actual b day. I have been on vacation and had no time to do any post, being I usually do them all while im bored at work with nothing to do.
BUT YOU REALLY DIDNT THINK YOU WOULD GET AWAY WITH OUT AN EMBARISSING POST/SHOUT OUT TO YOU DID YOU DEVON?

I hope you had a WONDERFUL/EVENTFUL/MOUTH FULL (haaa) day and night. I know new years was the next night so im sure your weekend was pretty sastifiying to you.
Sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you.. i know how much you missed me being there!

This is your 9th birthday since we met... almost half of your life youve had me at your side for your birthday... feel priveledged!!!
Hope you enjoyed your present even though u knew what it was ALL ALONG!
Photobucket
Most recent one... uhmmm where were we in this picture? ha ha weird

Photobucket
My old roomie, future basement roomie when im married, future old grandma best friend that I sit on the porch with!

Photobucket

Photobucket
we were SO SO SO lame! still are!

Photobucket
Its a "puppy" dog!! ha

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Photobucket
If our parents only knew how much we REALLY ditched school to go to lunch... far to many!
Nothing like hiding under seats, backpacks, running to cars, being sly as ever right?
Photobucket
uhhhh... gross. we like our country thunder!
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

Im just wondering if boys liked us back than Midget... when we did out valentines cards? hahahah
our high shoes... matching outfits, my beaded tight necklace.. ugh..

Chelsea said...

hilarious! arent we all ashamed at what we looked like back in the day, those pics are frickin hilarious though! Bravo to you for not being to cool to post them!! I remember you both when you were just tiny little girls! Get hoppin on the wedding pics!!

Tawny Antelman said...

I forgot about the wedding pictures. completly forgot. i will try to go by my moms today after work and download them onto her page!! sorry im a lil forgetful and slow sometimes! :)

devon said...

hahahaha oh mercy. i cannot believe you busted out the 8th grade valentine pictures, that makes me proud we did that are you kidding?
-i am NOT a puppy dog!
- yes i am your future basement roomy, when your married..with kids prolly
-is your house going to have a porch? when we are 91?
-country thunder ahhhhhh....
-thats why lunch time was the best time during sschool, duh. i loved when we didnt drive, think about it
THANKS for the "shout out"and memory lane, beast. i cannot wait for our furture, well just the part on the porch mostly.

soooooo, new mexico, you going? SAY YES

Tawny Antelman said...

memory lane is the best...

whats this about New Mexico.. you didnt clue me in, thanks a lot midget!

uhmm yeah well steph and kacie want me to come visit too everyones yelpin so maybe we will make a weekend trip up sometime in the next month or something... IF YOUR LUCKY~!

Fly down for Valentines Day and help my mom with a wedding she needs TONS of help!

Anonymous said...

my favorite pic is the one where you guys were in like 7th grade... bahhhaah