Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas & A New Year!!

Happy LATE Christmas and Happy NEW YEAR!
Its so crazy that the new year is already here and that Christmas came and went already... time really does fly bye.
We had a good Christmas in our family! Were finally old enough where theres no one waking up really early and having to go open presents we can all sleep in and are usually waiting on someone for ever to show up... usually the two boys! That won't last that long now that we have Braxton around :) next year we will be doing the early thing I bet.
We all went to my parents for Christmas, we opened presents which always takes our family hours on end, NO JOKE! For some reason we have to each open one present at a time and only one person can open a present at a time in our family... needless to say after awhile it starts to take forever. I got spoiled this year as I always do, and i appreciate it and realize it, YES MOM! thanks :) I didnt ask for much besides cloths and so forth, nothing big I wanted or needed this year. I got a White nixon watch from my dad and Phoenix suns tickets which the game is tomorrow and there really good seats so im stoked about that. I got a TON of cloths and purses and so forth and lots of good smelling perfumns! I would have to say my favorite gift is my watch :)
We had lunch at my parents and there was far to much good food... I didnt even eat that much for lunch i wasnt starving, but leftovers were just as good and than it was nap time for me!!

I took some cute pictures of Braxton in his little Christmas outfit that i will post for you, its so crazy how big he gets as the days go bye. I would have to say my favorite thing is his hair, theres so much and its so cute (when my sister does it that is... if my mom does it she slicks it down and i dont like it) ha

anyways i havent posted in awhile so i figured i would do a couple catch up post and post some pictures of Brax!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Photobucket
"Ho Ho Ho Baby"
Photobucket
1/08/08 Tiny little guy with his Mohawk!

Photobucket
1/08/08 He already loves binkies!

Photobucket
Im short hes tall... Im wearing flatt shoes and hes wearing none...


10 comments:

devon said...

you always score for jesus day.

brax is a babe.

hook me up with trev's already.

Chelsea said...

you guys turned out so cute, didn't ya! Not that you ever weren't cute :) you guys do always get spoiled on Christmas. Fun! Braxton looks adorable in his Christmas outfit!

Tawny Antelman said...

Hey now you too...
just because you guys have been adopted into our family for so many years now doesnt mean u gotta to start sayin were spoiled!

Brax is an adorable lil creature, ill admit that.

you lost ur chance with trevor he tried many years ago devon and u didnt want anything to do with him, i wouldnt of either! haha

devon said...

ameliacozette.blogspot.com, duh

Anonymous said...

i thought it was tamran that wanted trevor? at least thats what your dad thinks!
that little baby is adorable! tell your sister good work.

lets go to lunch or something, maybe tropical smoothie again! we need to catch up!

Tawny Antelman said...

tropical smoothie it is!!!! haha oh no we need to catch up... oh no... ha ha just kidding. ONE TREE HILL TONIGHT WOOO WOOO! im so stoked. tell ur boss its a must u cant work on tues anymore.. SUNDAY PARTY FOR THE PACKERS GAME??

Randi said...

I finally got to meet Braxton in person. He is a cutie and you are one lucky Aunt! If only Devon would be as good of an aunt as you! Just kidding I am totally making her babysit right as she gets off the plane on Saturday.

Chelsea said...

YAY! I'm so glad you read the Pioneer Womans story..isnt Marlboro Man a babe! Maybe Jenna was on to something all those years she chased the cowboys...you gotta go to her file of Marlboro Man for some really good pics of him...you wont regret it :)

Chelsea said...

hey you. go all the way to the right of her blog and there is Categories. click on it and select Marlboro Man. And enjoy!

Anonymous said...

your sisters baby is soooo cute..
hopefully natalie pops out a cute one. bahaha. and my goooodness trevor is tall these days. what the crap?! ha. welllll love you girrrrl.