
Happy ONE YEAR Anniversary to me and this AMAZING MAN!!!

We celebrated in San Diego for an extended weekend!!
Mmmmm the FISH TACOS!! So yummy.

;)

Our Resort we stayed at.

Beach Bound!


Mission Beach


walking.... and shopping...

Spa and Pool day!

Friday morning before we left to San Diego we went on a Hot Air Balloon Ride!
We had a blast and we have a story!!!
We had to be in phx by 5am... So early. the process & flight were awesome! The side problems were/are funny now ha. 1. we hit the tip of a cactus! 2. We LANDED in a tree.. yes landed! Luckily he got us lifted up quick.. (he claims he did it on purpose to slow us down. not to sure about that one) 3. The 2 men who follow the balloon in a trailor/van get it STUCK in a water wash in the middle of the desert... So, we spent the following hr and half after our ride in the middle of the desert stranded. One of the men finally went and got his truck after hitching a ride from someone off the freeway back to his truck.. What an experience! haha








We had an amazing anniversary! Its seriously CRAZY how time flies. I can't believe its already been one year!! I have loved every second of being married to Logan. I couldn't have asked for a better husband/best friend. I love him with all my heart and can't wait to see what our 2nd yr of marriage will bring our way :)



4 comments:
yeh...you made it through the first year!! And so glad you guys got to celebrate and take a vacation!! I want to take a hot air balloon ride with kevin and Brax, jelous!!
Love this! You guys are cute as shyit. I love that Logan's on the phone in 2 pics haha what a butthead
You two are so cute! I am so jealous you got to go on a hot air balloon ride!!!!
happy late anniversary, glad you survived the balloon ride! we really enjoyed getting to know Logan, great guy!
Post a Comment