Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sept.

September, in a nutshell!

September was a BUSY BUSY month!
I'm glad its over and October brings FALL, COOLER WEATHER & HALLOWEEN!
I don't know why, but Sept. was a crazy month for both Logan and I.
We both worked our BUTTS off all month long and i'm still exhausted from it. haha

Recap of the month-
Posh-Blvd. What can I say besides i'm so grateful at the success i've had so far with Posh-Blvd.
Sept was a BUSY BUSY month for orders & getting the name out their.
Poor Logan, he never got to hang out with me. I went to work and the second I was home I was making dinner, working out & than working on Posh-Blvd orders until it was time for bed.
I couldn't be happier, esp doing something I enjoy and love doing.
BUT, I did miss my nights with Logan and looked forward to the one night a week we got to hang out/go out!
I thank all of you who have either placed an order or helped spread the word.

Weddings. Oh Weddings! My mom had a HANDFUL of weddings this month. Let me tell you, this is not EASY work. It may seem like it or sound like it but its SO tiring and HARD work.
Its crazy how much we set up and than a couple hours later have to take it all down... kinda depressing haha! But, I love working for my mom & with the crew!
Im thankful my moms busy, which means im busy working for her, which means $$ in my pocket!

Zac Brown Band. AMAZING! I LOVE them!
I would like to say... (even tho he has already told me not to mention this) that this was Logan's FIRST country concert. Ohhhh, he has no idea how many more are to come his way. But, he loves zac brown band as well so it made it that much more fun!
(He just recently learned 2 songs on guitar of theirs and randomly started playing them one night when i was doing a headband order... made me smile & so happy!! I made him play them over and over and sing the lyrics to me :))

Pavers. We got our 1st phase of pavers in for our backyard! As most of you know, Logan does this for a living, he owns his own business and LOVES doing it. So, needless to say when those got delivered he was like a little kid in a candy shop. He was SOO excited to finally get to start on his OWN backyard and not someone else's. I have to admit, I am REALLY excited to see the outcome of our backyard down the road, because he has some AWESOME things planned! We decided when we first bought this house, I get to do the inside, you get to do the outside. haha!

Play dates with Braxton. I love my play time with Braxton. Although, I dont get to do it as much as I want OR as much as Jenna wants. I still LOVE every second I get to be around him.
He is spoiled by me, and he IS my favorite, but even tho Jenna doesn't think it Merek is close in 2nd and I love him to pieces too! Merek is starting to really get a personality and skoot all around, and soon enough it will be ME, BRAXTON & MEREK on play dates! (I already know Jenna cant wait till this day haha)

6". I cut 6" off of my hair! YES, 6"... Well, my hair is still LONG, so you can just imagine how LONG it was. Devon talked me into it, and it already needed about 3 so what the heck mise well do 3 more! It look like a dead animal on the floor when she was done. I LOVE it tho and its a nice change for a couple months! YES, months because my hair grows like weeds! Thanks again Devon!

Lastly, Girls nights! I LOVE my girls nights. Its so fun to get together with the besties and sit and gossip and lounge around, OH and eat food!
I love all my girlfriends and am so glad we have stayed such close friends through all these years. Devon was in town for one of our Girls nights, Finally! We miss her and wish she would just move back.. Not gonna happen!
We have been able to do a handful of girls nights/one tree hill nights lately and I Love them and look forward to them each week or every other!

Theirs our Sept in a nutshell! :)
Now...onto OCT & fun events!!!




Such a typical Logan pose!
The section were starting with!

Love him SO much!
Zac Brown Band!
They've been BEST friends for a decade. I must admit, you spend 30 mins with Duedter and you will probably end up peeing your pants, let alone BOTH of them together! Duedter is like a brother to me, and yes we have the brother/sister relationship! hahah



Shaun and Duedter with us at Zac Brown Band
Shauna & I
Girls night at the good ol' Pizzamart!
Oh his faces!!

He was JAMMING OUT! I was having a hard time driving I was laughing so hard! He kept having me play a disney song over and over and I would SCREAM the lyrics at the beginning and after a few times, he would scream them with me. He even went high and low with me and he would tell me to replay it 1000 times and crack up laughing after we did it and he kicked his feet and threw his head around. I have a video of it and its HILARIOUS!

Poor Mia... She gets all cute and dressed up by me!
Shes my model dog!
Daddys best friend! No joke!
Bug hunting!

Were silly and I LOVE IT!

Yes, shes in our bed... Yes, thats where im SUPPOSE to sleep... Yes, she always wants MY side...but than she usually gets pist at me for kicking her and peaces it for her bed with an attitude and all!

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!
Member, enter the Halloween Giveaway on Posh-Blvd.blogspot.com for a FREE halloween headband! Ends MONDAY the 11th!


xoxo, Tawny




3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Tawny i LOVE your hair! And I love your earrings in that pic with Logan posing, I want them!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha logan cracks me up!
I lovvee our girls nights too! And I love having them at your house! youre such a woman! i want you to be a momma so I can be an aunt ging! tell logan I said to get on that! and bbq's in the new backyard! yay

Tawny Antelman said...

Lyns: thanks, I cant member where i got them to be honest? Couple peeps have asked me.. I wanna say tillys but i could be sooo wrong. Im an accessories freak so i have to much to keep up with! haha

Ging-Oh yah I want aunt ging to be an aunty too.. Soon enough girlfriend soon enough, 2011 is just around the corner! haha
I love our girls nights too, cant wait for our next one. SOON! Lets get one planned. I dont mind them being at mi casa either! hah
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS bbq in our backyard! CANT WAIT!!