Sunday, September 12, 2010

23


Twenty-Three!
I had a GREAT Birthday this year!
I didn't just have a BirthDAY... I had a BirthWEEK.
All joking aside!
The Saturday before my birthday Logan planned a little Bowling night with our friends.
We had a blast and enjoy bowling a lot... as we did the same thing for his birthday too :)
Wednesday my actual birthday I enjoyed lunch with my Mom, sister and Braxton & Merek!
I spent the rest of the day with Logan, got spoiled rotten by Logan with gifts, Went to PFChangs (ONE OF OUR FAVS) mmmm & Watched a movie!
Than Thrs I had my Girls Night at Colby's for my birthday and had such a great time catching up as usual!
Finally, to end my birthWEEK we had dinner at my parents Sunday. It was so much yummmy food and one of my favorite Strawberry cakes that my mom makes!

I would have to say this was one of my favorite birthdays so far!
Not only was I spoiled with events, I was spoiled in gifts galore!
I am one lucky girl to have such amazing Family & Friends!
Logan got me a cute Desk/8 square cube storage attachment piece for me to use for Posh Blvd, He had it all set up and the room blocked off the whole day before, it was very cute <3.>
y Lobby gift card!
My parents got me a very cute black hutch for our office :)
Other family & friends got me perfume, cute home decor, 2 more hobby lobby gift cards, lots of storage for my crafts & accessories!!

Another year gone... many more to come!


Girls night at Colby's!











4 comments:

Steoffrey said...

Happy late Birthday week!!

Lyndsay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like it was wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

another girls night soooon!!

Chelsea said...

birthweeks are the only way to go! ;) glad it was a good one.