That handsome boy is my boyfriend, possibly your son, i cant memeber? haha
Yes they let us run there donut shop almost every night, we got free food and of course had nothing else to do with our lives in california, ha im sure some of the donuts we contaminated you ATE!
I am loving all your posts! I like to live vicariously through ya'll! :) Love citi donuts! YUMMY! but i'll have to think twice about eating those if they are letting randoms "smack" the dough. :)
What a hottie boyfriend you got going! He is SO cute! :)
ah-ha, i like it. its about time you put something on here. hey hey we got matching candy machines, except not really. and we didnt have to steal ours, which isnt as cool
A little bit about me...I was recently married to my best friend (Logan) on May 21st 2010 it was a VERY special day, xoxo! We also just bought our first home in May and I am having a blast decorating it all up :)We have a dog, Mia, who thinks shes a 2 year old girl :) I am working full time at Chase Bank & doing weddings with my Mom. Logan owns his own business doing Custom Patios/BBQ Islands and so on & works another full time job as a parts driver. Logan also has been working on starting up his 2nd business which is a non profit organization-Solar Hope Project. I recently started up my own business Posh-Blvd and love every second of it! We have been loving the married life and enjoying each day together to the fullest and enjoying all of our adventures :)
4 comments:
Finally a post! Geez. What the heck, was that Citi Donut letting you crazy girls contaminate their kitchen???
p.s. who is that HANDSOME baby boy!
That handsome boy is my boyfriend, possibly your son, i cant memeber? haha
Yes they let us run there donut shop almost every night, we got free food and of course had nothing else to do with our lives in california, ha im sure some of the donuts we contaminated you ATE!
I am loving all your posts! I like to live vicariously through ya'll! :) Love citi donuts! YUMMY! but i'll have to think twice about eating those if they are letting randoms "smack" the dough. :)
What a hottie boyfriend you got going! He is SO cute! :)
ah-ha, i like it. its about time you put something on here. hey hey we got matching candy machines, except not really. and we didnt have to steal ours, which isnt as cool
Post a Comment